2012 Posts in 1136 Topics by 11862 Members
Latest Member: seyidekol 
Naija Updates: Hot Topics

Author Topic: Jokes from 9ja's No.1 Oyinbo fan  (Read 2739 times)

Offline OyinboPrincess

• Oyinbo Princess - Loves 9ja
    • View Profile
Jokes from 9ja's No.1 Oyinbo fan
« on: February 16, 2015, 09:52:45 pm »
Knock Knock!

Who's there?

Shino!

Shino Who?

Shino wan designer, Shino wan Ferrari

-x-

Your watching a movie, then the subtitle shows 35 years later, the dog in the compound is still alive - just know its Nollywood

-x-

I need your help!! Am playing Fifa 2015 on PS4 and I need Suarez to bite an opponent - which key do I press

-x-

The sweet moment when your crush says to you "see, my girlfriend is cheating on me" and in your mind your like 'God don catch you!'

-x-

Your girlfriend meets and 'already' RICHman, you call her a gold digger. Your sister meets and 'already' RICHman, you say its a favour from God. YOU Be THIEF!!

-x-

Note to Self: Tell that person hating on you!! Dam please.... Last time I checked Awesome ended in 'ME' and Ugly started with 'U'

-x-

Its a hard life being a DICK - you have a head with no brain, an eye which is blind and two neighbours, one pair of nuts and the other an arsehole!

-x-

Do you know, the new iPhone 6 helps you loose weight?! When you pay for it, you can't afford to eat well for the next month!!

-x-

Her name is 'Esther' and she dey 'Bleach' does that mean she is 'Established'

-x-

If Mosquito land for your Papa head, you go kill am?

-x-

He who swallow apple pip, must first calculate the diameter of his anus!!

-x-

No condition is permanent... a generator that sings like Alicia Keys today, go shout like DJ Khalid tomorrow oooo

-x-

In an English exam, the teacher asked the students to write and essay on 'Define Laziness' Akpos left five pages blank and then wrote THIS IS LAZINESS

-x-

What do Politicians and China phones have in common?? They both make unnecessary noise!!!

-x-

You pay to enter club every Friday night, yet you can't attend Church on a Sunday - you get Duplex for Hell already ooo!

-x-

Unless she physically threw him over her shoulder and carried him away, she did not steal your man... he left!!

-x-

Man 1 - I wasn't that drunk!
Man 2 - Hahaha but you were using the flashlight on your phone to find your phone! tongue

-x-

Boy - Come over!
Girl - To do what?
Boy - To Chill..
Girl - I don't 'chill' because that's why people end up with unwanted Chill-dren!

-x-

DO WHAT MAKE YOU HAPPY. BE WITH WHO MAKES YOU SMILE. LAUGH AS MUCH AS YOU BREATH. LOVE AS LONG AS YOU LIVE.

Follow Oyinbo Princess on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 08:39:39 pm by Admin »

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • AIM HIGH AND BE THOROUGH
    • View Profile
    • www.naijaforumsquare.com
Re: Jokes from 9ja's No.1 Oyinbo fan
« Comment or Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 08:41:00 pm »
Oyinbo I know fit laugh oo who teach you all these.

Advert.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal